• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh Jake!!

Cathryn

Jake is a dog I bred, he lives with my parents and is the biggest softie going! He has a totally laid back attitude to life and every night at exactly 8.45 pm he will kiss my parents and put himself to bed in his kennel cab pulling the door shut behind him, he even marshalls Tilly and Tasha into their own cabs too!

Jake has one thing he hates though! He has a huge coat which knots up pretty easily, you only have to say the word "Brush" or "Comb" and he hightails it into his kennelcab and pushes the bedding up against the door so you can't get at him :rotfl: Dad has tigged to this and shuts his kennelcab before he gets the grooming tools out these days!!

Below is an example of the look you get when you say the dreaded "B" or "C" word! Jake you are soooooo funny!! :rotfl:

ohnoitsthegroomingbrush.jpg

Awww, shame, poor boy
Our little cav knew the word "bones" and would get all hyper when we said that word, so we had to spell it instead :D

Back