• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Long Weekend Adventure (PICS)!

Cinder

I'm attaching some pics from our long weekend with the pooches at a pet-friendly cabin-resort in the Rocky Mountains here in Alberta. We took a VERY long hike (brought lots of water and treats for the doggies) and they both did EXCELLENT (even when walking on the foot-bridges over the river.....which was even scary for me sometimes!.....and with the VERY loud sounds of the rushing water-falls!). Of course, they were completely exhausted by the time we got back to the cabin.......they jumped around from bed to bed until they found their "own" bed (luckily there were THREE beds to choose from in the cabin! Hahaha) :) I love that they allow pets at these cabins (so hard to find these places!). But we all had a great weekend!

All THREE of "my boys"!
SimonCinderConradWaterfall.jpg

Me and the pooches (notice the big muddy paw-prints on my jeans!)
SimonCinderBonnieWaterfall.jpg

Break-time!
CinderConrad.jpg

Crazy-Smile!
CinderBigYawn.jpg

With mom by the waterfalls!
CinderBonnie.jpg

.........more on next post..........

more pics!

Peek-a-boo! (we made it to the cabin!)
PeekaBooDogs.jpg

At the cabin at last!
SimonCinderConradCabin.jpg

I claim THIS bed mom!
CinderonBed.jpg

Simon is SLEEEEEEEEEEEPY!
SleepySimon.jpg

Actually I think we BOTH need a nap!
SimonCinderSleepy.jpg

Fun times!

Wow! I am seriously jealous!! I would love to have the opportunity to go there! Sadly I am in the UK so not possible! But I have really enjoyed looking at your pics, you sure did have a really good time! Thanks for sharing them, can I squeeze into your suitcase next time maybe?? ;) ;)

What fabuous pictures!! The scenery is gorgeous...and the cabin look very comfy! The pups look like they had a blast.

What a fantastic place!! And your dogs are absoloutely gorgeous :lotsaluv: Just love Cinders face in that break-time photo!! :l*v:

Wow, what a wonderful place. It looks you had a great time... and great shots you've taken too.

Back