• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Names for a girl?

Sarah J

My boyfriend and I have named our puppy Kya, I really love the name but I was wondering what everyone out there would call there dogs (not the names you actually chose for your pup!) so i can make sure i've chose the right name.

Please send me some girl names you like!

Please Help!:eek:

well here goes
Anna
Abbie
Bethany
Isabell
Jessica
Jessie
Maddy
Rebecca
Sadie
Sarah
Tammy
and Kia of couse
Aileen and the gang(Jazzie---Barney--Sam)

I think you should call her Kya :) I think it's a gorgeous name and you and Dan both like it.

I like the name Kya and its different but just to exhaust all options - I did this to :) some names I like:

Ava
Sophie or Sophia
Leah
Layla
Emma
Morgan
Madison
Keira

i think Kya is a lovely name................. but here are a few

Ellie
Maddie
Ruby
Molly
Holly
Sammie

My method of choosing names is a bit different. I feel that if I wait a few days and spend it with the animal it will "tell" me what its name is. Except Sasha - my daughter picked her up for me and kept her for a couple of weeks and I had to name her based on pictures.

For instance, when I got my bird Henry he was 8 months old and didn't have a name. His cage was in a central part of the house where I walked by him frequently. Soon I was calling him Henry - not a name I would usually think of but it just seemed to be "Him".

We had a cat that we chose the name Diana for, but everytime I talked to her I called her Ladybug. Diana was long forgotten.

The breeder wanted to register Wallis's litter with CKCSC with all names that started with "W". Now, I know that I don't have to call her by a registered name but it worked. After trying out Winnie and Wendy, Wallis came out and that was her name!

If you are both happy with Kya and it fits the dog then stick with it. If it ain't broke don't fix it!:D

(But I will say that I've always wanted to name one Sadie or Suki and have always been voted down. I even wanted to name my daughter Sadie but her father didn't agree.)

I heard a cute girlie name the other day--Paisley! Love that name. My next girl will most likely be a "Paisley". Of course, that's a few years down the line... :dogwlk:

I like Fiona, Sadie Mae, Bella, Molly, Sukie,
omg I could go on and on... I love girl's names.
Pam

Back