• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly's first bike ride of the season

Molly's mom

Last Sunday was Molly's first ride of the season and more importantly her first ride post SM surgery. A few months ago I would have never thought she would have come so far.:rah:

523605589_03ab5c538e.jpg

523605601_28fba3debd.jpg

523605609_084f2c93fc.jpg

523605621_75958c4a4e.jpg

That is too cute!! Isn't that just so heartwarming....way to go Molly....You've come a long way baby!

After all she has gone through it is lovely seeing Molly look so happy :dogwlk: Well done all of you for seeing it through.

Bev, Molly looks fantastic. So glad she has come along so well.

Pam - I agree my next one (when I get a bigger house) will be a tri.

Beautiful biker cav

Ah how cute! She looks so healthy I bet she enjoys the bike rides!! Lovely photos....

Glad to hear she's doing so well, she looks great!

I've never seen this type of carrier. Does she like riding? Can she duck inside if she gets scared? Is she secured within the bag?

She looks so funny with just her head popping out! I am so glad she is able to be part of such activities again. :)

Glad to hear she's doing so well, she looks great!

I've never seen this type of carrier. Does she like riding? Can she duck inside if she gets scared? Is she secured within the bag?

Our local Harley dealer had to order this carrier from a company that makes motorcycle bags "T-bags". http://www.tbags.com/Detail.aspx?ID=57&selectedcat=3

There are two tie down leashes on the inside to keep Molly secure. The top and sides have a mesh screen that can be zipped closed. Molly can duck down inside. She weighs about 15-16 pounds now. There is just enough room for her to turn around if she wants. We always take her somewhere fun so hopefully she enjoys the ride.:drivecar:

Awwww Molly looks so cute with her little head popping out there. What a lucky girl to be going on motorcycle rides. Hubby & I used to do some touring on our motorcycles and it was such fun.

Molly looks really cute in that bag. I am so glad to hear that she is recovering so quickly from surgery. That must be such a relief for you.

Back