• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What should I name my male tricolour puppy?

ness

Im finding it really difficult picking a name for my new puppy. There are so many names to choose from and I cant decide. When I was gonna get the girl puppy it was so easy to choose, There were heaps of names I really liked. But im finding it hard to find a male name I really like :( There are heaps of human boys names I like, but they wouldent suit a cav pup.
I was gonna call him Tully but I keep changing my mind about it. I really dont know what to name him. What would you name this puppy if he was yours?
cid_001501c7a0c814265bb06401a8c0bra.jpg

P1010177-1.jpg

I had the same problem when we thought we almost got a boy - girl names are much easier :) If we were to get a boy we had it narrowed down to:

Noah
Brinkley
Morgan
Mason
Nolan
Barkley
Brody
Bailey

hummm... I guess I like B names for boys

Good luck - let us know what you decide :)

Here's a few...see if you like any?

Indie
Toby
Charlie
Rocky
Olly
Murphy

Good luck in picking (y)

Call him Huey!!:D or toby...or hugo, charlie... You had heaps of good names before, choose one of those.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone :)
I really like
Harry - But my friends little brother is called Harry.
Huey - but I know a pony called Huey
Toby - but my friend has a dog named that
Murphy- already had a dog named murphy, he was an Irish setter
Bailey - I have a friend who's surname is Bailey

I like all the others too
my mum really loves the names Charlie and Olly, but they are both so common! It dosent really matter though because I dont know anyone called those names personally. I also really like Mason :) and I love Indi too but for some reason I always think of it as a girls name :confused: I think im gonna have to wait till I get the pup and the name will just come to me. You can keep making suggestions to help me out though :) Thanks for the help everyone.

Mason, Mason, Mason.

I don't think thats a very common name and i think it suits him!:D ;)

i would love to get a little tri male..... and it's a toss up between romeo and rueben...

Here is a few boys name
Barnie
Jacob
Koby
Mitchell
Joel
Sam
Jazz
Mattie
Jake
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney---Sam)

I just thought of a name that I did not put down when I look at the photo how about
Harvey
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Back