• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i am really worried about daisy....

I hope all the best for Daisy, she is such a lovely dog, and your photos of her and Bluebell are wonderful. Fingers crossed and all the best wishes.:xfngr: :paw:

Oh my goodness...my heart goes out to you and Daisy. You must be so worried. :( Poor sweet Daisy, she is so lucky to have such a caring mommy. You both are in my prayers, do give us any update you may receive. :xfngr:

I hope Daisy is starting to feel better. Colin just had HGE a couple of weeks ago. Getting them hydrated is really important. We don't know what caused it for Colin either, but luckily none of our other dogs got sick.

Lots of hugs from me and my boys to you and Daisy.

Just to keep you all informed, i called the vet today and they are keeping daisy in another night, hopefully she will be home tomorrow, i have to phone at 10.00am to see. She is still on the drip, shall have to see how it goes tomorrow.

Poor Daisy and poor you, Emma. :hug: :hug:

You must miss her terribly.

Give little Bluebell a hug from Lucky and me. Hope she's settling in okay and enjoying a little extra attention while Daisy is at the vets recovering.

Aww I hope Daisy has a quick and easy recovery Emma.. you guys have been through so much together. I am sure the vets are taking the very best care of her. Bluebell is probably in heaven being the only dog for a day huh? :lol: Whenever I take Kosmo or Faith for about an hour the other one suddenly becomes a "play fetch with me only!" puppy.. hehe :)

*HUGZ* to everybody Emma - I hope she's back up and at em soon!! :)

I have just spoken to the vet and daisy is coming home today ! yay!

Apparently she hasn't had any diarrehea today, but i will have to make sure she has no more. The vet said she pulled her drip out this morning, so she must be ready to come off it! I am collecting her at 11.30 this morning, cant wait to get her back! I will post another message to let you all know how she is...

Daisy is home! She looks so much better, really bright and she was glad to see Bluebell again, they have been playing together and now they are both fast asleep! Daisy is on some antibiotics and some medicine to line her tummy, other than that, i have to take her back for a check up on wednesday evening. The bill wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be either, it was £150.00, but daisy is worth every penny. :)

I'm glad she's on the mend. I knew someone, on another forum, whose cavalier has a very severe case of autoimmune. She has been very close to death, a couple of times and had to have an emergency blood transfussion , from her sister, a few years back, yet she keeps on bouncing back.

Your vets bill was excellent, considering overnighting was included. Our vets have just made a large increase in their prices (dreading more tests for Teddy and some teeth out for Monty) and make you use the PDSA out-of-hours service. That is even more expensive with a fee of £75-£95 to open up for you, a £20+ consultation fee and then the cost of treatment and/or drugs.

Did they ever really determine what was wrong with her? I am really glad to hear that she is doing so much better!:rah:

:rah: :rah: :rah: I have just read your post - what a traumatic time you have had - I would be besides myself with worry if it happened to my Chelsea. You handles it very well, it is so good to have the support of this forum. Im so happy to hear that Daisy is well again. :rah: :rah: :rah:

Laurie (Chelseas Mum)

Yipppppeeeeeeeeee

Yippeee!! That is wonderful news I am so glad that Daisy is home and feeling better. You must be so happy and relieved.... great news :) :) :)

Back