• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i am really worried about daisy....

Oh I am so glad she is back home with you. What a relief! I hope that is the end to this ordeal now. :xfngr:

Wonderful, wonderful news!! Hugs to you, Daisy & Bluebell!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear Daisy is home :hug:!!

I was so worried for you guys - thank God everything is OK! :)

:dogwlk:

So glad to hear that Daisy is doing well and she and Bluebell are having fun together again.

I can only imagine how worried you were, I was skipping ahead to quickly read your posts I wanted to see the outcome quickly....I was really concerned when you said the vet was keeping her an addition night and then just as relieved to hear she came home the next day. How is Daisy today?

Emma sorry i was away for the weekend and missed alot of this post!! i am so glad to hear that daisy is doing better!! give her big hugs and kisses from me and the boys!

took daisy back to the vet tonight for her check up and she still isn't 100% right, he said her tummy still doesn't feel quite right, but she is getting there slowly. The unfortunate thing is that Bluebell has been having bad diarehea and was sick today, so i took her to the vet today and he said he thinks she has picked it up off daisy, he said her tummy felt different as well, so he gave her a big injection of antibiotics and said to keep an eye on her :rolleyes:

I'm sorry Daisy and now Bluebell are/have been ill. Just a thought- and you may have done so already- but until they're both really well, and given Daisy's fragile health, perhaps you should keep them separated? Otherwise you could end up in a cycle of them infecting and reinfecting each other which would do neither of them any good.

Sick

Hi. Im so sorry to hear your pups are sick. I hope they are feeling better son and givng you kisses! Keep us updated.

Back