• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing...Mad Monster Marley

OhMarley

Hello Everyone, well tomorrow it will be a week since we brought Marley home. And I must say.... he's such a monster!!!!!!!!!!! But in a good way, he's so stubbon, naughty, cheeky and HEAPS of fun!!! He has makes me laugh constantly. He's a pokey a puppy and I love him. He is know known as monster marley, marleygrub and mad marley, anyhow here are some photos... i'll need to post twice as there are so many ;)

MarleycomesHome070.jpg

"I'm so sweet and innocent, i'ld never do anything wrong"

blackandwhite-1.jpg

"Look in black and white I look even more innocent!"

bangbangpuppy-1.jpg

Bangbang (the rabbit) "Stop copying me!!!!!"
Marley "I like eating plants tooooo, I love you Bangbang your my bestest friend"

monster-1.jpg

"ROAAAAAAAAR I'M A MONSTER"

monsteringpcage-1.jpg

Marley "All locked up like a criminal.... woah is me"
ME "GET OUT OF THE GUINEA PIGS CAGE!!!!!"

Last edited:
MarleycomesHome180.jpg

Marley *Rip rip rip rip*
Me "OUT OUT OUT i'm trying to clean"

monster4-1.jpg

Me "Marley OUTTTT"
Marley "MAKE ME"

monster3-1.jpg

Marley *chew chew chew* "I like the piggies hay rack"

monster5-1.jpg

”muahahahaha I’m just so naughty”

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! What a cutie! The mischevious ones are the most fun! ;) Your pictures and captions are great! :flwr:

Hi Soma, Marley sounds like a hoot.....I don't think Dixie is quite as mischevious, yet anyway. What fun they are. We have had Dixie 5 days now and love her to pieces. I took her to my vet today and she got a clean bill of health (yea) and weighs 5.2 lbs. How much does Marley weigh? Dixie is 11 weeks, so she is a little older. Marley has a bunny to be friends with and Dixie has an overweight, hyper pug who wants to play so badly, but I don't think Dix is quite ready for that. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, it was just a little over a week ago that we were both anxiously counting the hours until we picked up the newest members of our families....I will post pictures as soon as I figure it all out. Judy

Well the monster went to puppy class today for the first time and i'm so proud. He was the smallest puppy there and he didn't put up with any nonsence from the other doggies it was classic. His favourite friends are a golden retriever puppy that is about 10 times bigger than him and a maltalier. He also got his first raw chicken wing today, so he's feeling pretty smug right now :D

The look of 'attitude' on his face in so many of those pcitures is what finally convinvced me to go Cavalier... and tris, specifically. Occasionally I'll see that 'sneer' on a black&tan, but rarely on the blenheims or rubies.

That's an adorable pup. :dogwlk:

KC

My little cav also used to give us the "Evil Eye" if we said or did anything he didn't approve of.

Don't know how I missed these lovely pics first time round!! :oops: Marley is a little sweetie, love the attitude he has, I adore naughty puppies, they make much more settled adults later on in life!! Keep the pics coming, does he still "help" clean the guinea pigs cage?? :lol:

Back