• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OhMarley

I feel that its time I change my avatar over to Marleys picture as sad as it makes me I dont think its appropriate to have Jakes photos there now it keeps making me sad...
However I can't get the file size right? I dont know how I did it last time :( any suggestions?

Soma,

I think if you click on User CP on the red toolbar at the top of the screen and go down to edit avatar, you should manage it.

Jake will never be forgotten, especially after that beautiful tribute to him you posted in the in Memoriam section.

I look forward to hearing all about Marley as he grows. He's a cute little dude.

If you use Flickr.com you can just pick the thumbnail or the square size andpaste it in as the link. Even the small size should be OK as it should be automatically resized.

Back