• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ewwwwww!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is about the quietest the dogs have been in I don't know how long: eating their beef esophaguses. :grnyuk: I had to take a mini hacksaw to them as a single one is huge. Jaspar doesn't like a lot of treats but he loves these (though I have to let Lily 'start' it and once one gets a bit soft I trade it to Jaspar -- he doesn't like starting them himself. :rolleyes: Ridiculous, it is like having to start peeling an orange for a child). Lily will eat anything so she happily starts in on a new fresh one.

They are all in their headbands.

Jaspar:
525039804_ebee4c343d.jpg

Lily:
525120937_43dfee4bd8.jpg

Leo:
525039676_3e6aac0193.jpg

I can highly recommend these but next time I am going for the ostrich ones as I am sure they will be smaller. These are really huge. Smell is not too bad and the last for ages and really give their teeth/jaws a workout. They are surprisingly hard.

Meanwhile, a couple of days ago I was working at the computer and looked over to the sofa to see this phenomenal cat pile -- and Jaspar squished way over to the back!

525121043_7529985921.jpg

:rotfl: Tara said he must have been nice and warm in there...

Looks like they are all enjoying their treats there!! Love the headband idea too! I have a few of mine that like to let the others soften things up for them too, aren't they silly?

Love the cat pile pic with Jaspar, hard to tell where one starts and other finishes!! :razz:

I have been looking at those treats on Zooplus too, must put an order in I think!

I can't tell where they start and begin either! And you are right..."ewwwwwwwwww" on those esophaguses! :p

Hey who's manning the remote in that last pic?? :p :lol:

Abbey let's Gus get the chew started, then she moves in and steals it, but then runs back and lays on the other one. Poor Gus.:)

It's like something from a horror movie... :cool: Note how all the dogs went to completely different corners of the house as well to eat theirs. :lol: Lily is on the kitchen floor, Leo on the sofa and Jaspar on a bed on the sitting room floor. Now all asleep, exhausted after gnawing on those things. :*gh:

Awwww...Jaspar looks like a little baby...how cute is he?!!! Not to take anything away from Leo and Lily ;) ...but that is such a cute picture of him.

Love the cat/dog pile!!

The headband idea is great! Jaspar doesn't seem to mind the kitties sleeping with him one bit :)

Those stretchy headbands work well because they are not tight like scrunchies (some scrunchies are way too small for dogs) and they are a bit easier and less bulky than snoods. And cheap! As long as the dog has medium to short ears they work well. A snood is better for longer ears or to keep the ears back more securely.

The cat pic was really funny -- it is rare for three of the four cats to get into a pile anyway (usually they stick with twos) and then rarely will they curl up right with Jaspar (except Quincy the Pest who would devote his entire cat life to Jaspar if Jaspar would let him. I swear Quincy is far more interested in the dogs than the other cats and probably loves Jaspar more than me :lol:).

Back