• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A tortoises life

niamhx

This is benny my tortoise enjoying the sun today. I think he's so handsome:D

Sorry I couldn't resist finn not sure what to make of him :lol:

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

awwwwwww i love him!!!!!! Is that a petunia in front of him? If so he must be tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes it's a petunia he loves them he's three inches long and will grow to around eight inches. :D

He's very sweet and will come when you call him slowly :lol:

He looks so cute Niamh. Much easier to see him in the sunlight than when you tried to wake him up when i called.
Y

Yes yvonne he likes to be up early and bed early unlike us ;) Next time I will tell him your coming round and i'm sure he will stay up to meet you :lol:

Soma finns not really sure what to make of benny, but I do have to keep a very close eye when finn is around as tortoises can be killed or seriously damaged by dogs but at the moment finn is afraid of him. Benny has his own area in the garden but with finn around now I need to but a net over his enclosure so finn can't get at him.;)

Back