• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Awwww

niamhx

This was finn today having his afternoon sleep :D he melts my heart

DSCF0529.jpg

How old is he now? He's beginning to get his more grown up shape to his head. :) How are his training classes? Bet heis having fun!

What is it about a snoozy puppy that makes people want to pick them right up? I'm surprised ours ever got any sleep when they were little! And even now, I just can't hardly leave them alone. Both Elvis and Beauregard will 'stretch' their toes if you rub their backs while they're sleepy!

Finn is precious!

KC

Thanks everyone :D

Karlin he is 15 weeks old now and he loves his training classes he's very good at sit, stay and look but no way will he do down :rotfl:three out of four ain't bad.

so so cute! i love close up pictures! it's funny that he won't do down in his training class. that's all Brady does, you tell him to sit, but he just goes in a down...my trainer thinks it's funny. :)

sooo adorable. i take tons of pics while maggie's sleeping. i always think it's the cutest.... and it's so rare that this pooch stays still for a pic!!

he is so precious... thanks for sharing.

Back