• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Speed Racer: Lucky and the Fur Crew vs. the German Shepard!

Lani

I'm starting my new job next week, so Lucky and I met up with Molly and her crew for one last weekday play date ...

It was a bit warmish, but luckily the dog park got a good deal of shade and the dogs did have a nice run ...

Hope you all enjoy! :dogwlk:

Video

You always hae the neatest videos. Lucky looks like he is having so much fun.

Last edited:
i bet they were tired that night! it's amazing that dogs find such fun in just running around chasing each other.

Ohhh! Lani, you just brought back a flood of childhood memories to me!
I just flashed back to all six of us kids crowded around the RCA on a Saturday morning watching and singing along with SPeed Racer!!!!
Lucky keeps up with even the biggest of dogs! This is sooo cute!
LOVE IT!!!!!;)

I wish I had half the energy of these guys! Spike took a really long nap when he got home. I just LOVE the music.

Thanks everyone. Lucky was totally konked out yesterday after the run!!

Nancy, my sister and I used to be glued to the TV set watching Speed Racer ... loved that show and Lucky's antics yesterday just reminded me of the show so I had to find the theme to put in the background!

:dogwlk:

Back