• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We are Back with Pics!!!

Mycavyangels

Hey Guys, well iam Back and so are the Cavaliers, we had a great time down in devon. i went horse riding which was great:D, and Buddy seen the horses and thought they were really big dogs lol

well heres the pics!!

DSCF0027-2.jpg

DSCF0040-1.jpg

DSCF0026-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0078-2.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

The horse i rode was called Beauty :)

2.jpg

we also went on a traka trail which is a bike trail
if only the cavaliers stayed in the trailer lol

DSCF0018-2.jpg

DSCF0015-2.jpg

Wonderful pictures. It sure looks like you and the cavaliers had fun. I am so glad you included pictures of yourself too. You look so happy.

That looks like such a fun holiday! I bet the dogs all loved being at the seaside. Thanks for posting. :)

As always, Suzanne, your pictures are fantastic!! I laughed at Rosie sticking her tongue out. Buddy has some nice hair do pictures :D And that's a really sweet picture of your and Rosie. Thanks for posting those. Now I'm really jealous!! ;)

Suzanne, I always love your pics and it looked like you and the Cavaliers all had a fabulous holiday!

Suzanne, you and your dogs are too cute! Looks like such a great trip. I had no idea that the dogs got to go with you! Great pictures as always! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Your photos are so nice ! I love your dogs ! they enjoyed themselves and so did you ! thank you for sharing your holidays with us !

Back