• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

more recent pics of maggie

gramercy girl

some more recent pics of my lil princess maggie...

525190259_171c9e9f6b_m.jpg

at 17 weeks... just arrived from nyc to los angeles... cuddling w/ her new shabby chic bear. (she was sooooo good on the plane!!)

525108288_6d7fceb34c_m.jpg

fast asleep on poppa's lap during brunch in west l.a.

525109058_203a1136fa_m.jpg

back in nyc at 18 weeks... i love it when cavaliers tilt their head like this!! but i think she's gazing up at a treat here =P

525109408_627c7c57d2_m.jpg

20 weeks... in her rain coat harness. we were at a furniture store, and she felt so at home on every rug she could find!!

525109774_b2b1216e33_m.jpg

last weekend at almost 21 weeks... in her "summer" harness. her ears are getting longer by the second!!

525110658_baf64e0df0_m.jpg

last weekend too at central park.... looks like she's laughing here! =D

525195137_3eee447e80_m.jpg

after the park, in her lil cabana... that's her "enough w/ the pictures!!" look!

she's getting her spay, hernia repair and microchipping next week... i can't believe it. i feel like we just brought this baby home... wish us luck!!!!!! thanks for looking =)

OMG ... she's so cute.

My next Cavalier is going to be a girl. Love her lil cabana

I love her "Y" on her head. And what a cute pic that is with the cabana! Good luck with her upcoming doc visit. Everything will be fine! :hug: :flwr:

She is adorable, and yes the cute Y on her head looks like half a bone... wishful thinking on her part maybe. :luv:

Beautiful Maggie~ It looks like she has a heart on the top of her head. I lover her Cabana!!!

Back