• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley goes to Nannas

OhMarley

Well Marley went to my Nannas house today for the first time and really enjoyed it. She has more grass then we have so he was able to run around. He kept sitting there watching the birds bathe in her birdbath it was so cute :)

heyo.jpg

Marley strikes a pose

cutie.jpg

Marley "Why you always point that thing at me?"

whatsthat.jpg

Marley "Woaaaaaaaaah what are those things"

whathte.jpg

Marley "Nanna what are those things flying around your yard???"

butitsmine.jpg

Marley "its miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeee"

I'm not sure if this will work but this is a video of him barking at the top of my guinea pigs water bottle :D

He is so adorable :D

Finn has great fun with my guinea pigs when they are in there run. I think he thinks they are puppy's and I know they think he is a big guinea because they are not one bit afraid of him:rotfl:

Its strange that, my piggie has mixed feelings about me, sometimes she's fine with me other times im apparently a scary monster however she is not even slightly afraid of the cat, rabbit or now marley...!!!
Marley loves the rabbit :D he things she's a puppy that has a strange 'walk' ;)

hahahah oh my goodness I just watched that video while at work...soooo cute!!! Hope my coworkers didnt hear me cracking up to myself! Love Marley, will he be Fiona's boyfriend?? ;)

hahahah oh my goodness I just watched that video while at work...soooo cute!!! Hope my coworkers didnt hear me cracking up to myself! Love Marley, will he be Fiona's boyfriend?? ;)

He would love to be! He would also like to warn her in advance that he just loves to slap and bite everyone so if she doesn't mind that then yes. He said she's very pretty :D

Back