• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

oliver met his brother today

Super Princess

we were at a small market up island, and my dad was walking oliver..i spotted a blenheim, I hurried to catch up to his owner, and oliver hot on my heals.

you should have seen the two of them...kissing and pawing at eachother..dancing! it was sooo cute.

My dad was chatting up the owner as i was takeing photos, and it turns out they were from the same breeder(not a BIG coinkidink but first we've met so far)

Oliver is five turning six..this little guy was one.

now it cOULDA been a cousin ..but i choose to belive its his borther lol:D

heres some photos(oliver was accidently shaved a few months back..BTW..hehe everyone thinks hes a bermeese(SP) mountian dog puppy

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

oh so very cute and how exciting that he could and probably is your guys brother :) i would be excited too. :)

How neat!! I think they recognized each other :D And he does look like a little bernease (sp?) mountain dog puppy!!

hahaha i know.. ohhh well

yeah it was very cute..he was sooo excited heheh. hes normaly pretty friendly with other dogs..but this was different:D
Makes me want to get him a friend..lol(other hten the cats)
(unfortuanatly wont happen for a few years)

Awww how cute!! and what are the chances?!

Haha he does look a bit like a Bernese Mountain dog pup!!

Cavalicious wrote:
I wish that would happen to me

yeah same!!!! that'd be soo great

Back