• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Dreamboat Annie

I really enjoyed your video. These little fur babies really gets into our hearts and we fall in love so very quickly.:luv: :luv:
judy

Just fab. How perfect is that song. DId you do it on windows movie maker?
Trying to work it out myself also!!:xfngr:

Thanks for the nice comments. Yes, I did it in Windows Movie Maker. Once I got it to stop crashing, that is. I have to get a Mac one of these days.

Just fab. How perfect is that song. DId you do it on windows movie maker?
Trying to work it out myself also!!:xfngr:

Oh sweet Annie....just pure sweetness! Those movies always make my eyes tear up!
She is a real gem!;)

Jake is in love!! He was sitting on my lap when the video started and was mesmerized through the whole thing. That was cute!!

I'll tell him...but don't want him to get too big of a head (he already thinks he's a hit with all the ladies) Mr. Macho that he is. :D

I love the one when she is in the bath and the one where she is all stretched out on the sofa :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

Back