• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annabel has passed away 4th June 2007

Princess Annabel

Hello friends of Annabel,

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am sad to say that my beautiful Annabel has gone to wait for me at rainbow bridge, at the age of 15 years, 10 months and 16 days.

She really was a delightful dog, and faithful friend, and I am grateful to have been her family for more than 15 and a half years.

Please keep in touch, I would still love to hear about your precious Cavaliers.

RIP Princess Annabel

Love Bianca

So Very Sorry

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, Annabel was a credit to you as you were to her, you were so very lucky to have her for as long as you did. a huge :hug: for you and Good Night Sweet annabel, God BLESS!! :lotsaluv:

I have had to make the decision to put two beloved canine friends to sleep, one (an American Cocker) at age 16 and the other (an English Cocker) just short of 14 years. When it is late in their lives and they have shared many happy, healthy years with you, it is really a gift to be able to let them go peacefully. It does not lessen the loss, your eyes will occasionally fill with tears years later but most of the time the thought of Annabelle will bring a smile to your face and a sparkle to your eyes as you remember all the good times and love between you. Thank you for taking such good care of her in life and in death. Run free, Annabelle, sweet girl!

I am so sorry to hear that. :( If it's any consolation I only hope that my guys can live to be 15 years, 10 months and 16 days. that's just incredible.

Annabel will be waiting for you with open arms at the bridge. big :hug: to you and we're all here for you if you need it

:dogwlk:

I am very sorry for your loss, but she had a long life and a lot of wonderful memories your family has of her it is always hard to loose a big part of your family.
judy

I'm so sorry, Bianca. Annabel sounded like such an amazing companion and member of your family. I'm glad she lived such a long and wonderful life with you.

so sad...

I have to echo everyone here, I am so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you find comfort in the many happy years of memories that you shared with Annabel. What a wonderful age that she lived to but of course it was not long enough... our thoughts are with you....

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Annabell will live on in your heart and memories of her. She is now ageless and running free with all the other doggies at the rainbow bridge

So sorry about your beautiful Annabel. What a great loss for you but oh my, 15 1/2 years! What a wonderful life-span for your dear!

What a special girl she was! And what a blessing that you were able to let her pass peacefully. You gave her such a wonderful life. She'll be missed.

Rest in peace Princess Annabel.

I send a pray to my Suzy over the other side on the rainbow bridge to show you the ropes. :flwr:

Please keep in touch, I would still love to hear about your precious Cavaliers.

Princess Annabel is still here with us. You still have many stories to tell us about her.

I been at one end of having a dog with a short life but I have also been at the other end with a dog that shared so much of my life, people said she must have been a sister to me because she had spend so much of my life with me. My Suzy was 21 when she died.

It hurt like hell to begin with, but slowly over the months the memories will come flooding back of the good time. They never leave you. 16 years later and we still talk about Suzy. She may be living it up over at the rainbow bridge but part of her will always be here with us and it’s the part what always make us smile.

Remember it’s OK to hurt but it’s also to OK to smile at the wonderful times you had, Princess Annabel will always be a part of you.:flwr:

Bianca I'm very sorry for your loss of Princess Annabel. She will be missed on this board a great deal. I think Davy's message is a beautiful one. Please remember cavalier boards are a great place to be able to continue to tell Annabel stories or share photos with others that are interested. God bless you and your family, and sweet Annabel now chasing butterflies at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Bianca :flwr: Annabel was a beautiful girl and I know she must have been so special to you, and will always continue to be. You gave her everything she could of possibly wanted, shelter, food, water and most importantly your love.

Take your time to reflect on Annabel's magnificent life and we are all always here for you :hug: You have a cavvy angel looking out for you now *ng*l

Back