• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annabel has passed away 4th June 2007

Sending you a big hug:hug: Annabel is now a very special angel*ng*l

Rip pretty girl xxx

Bianca, I'm so sorry for your loss of little Annabel. I hope you'll share lots of memories of her here. She will always be your precious little girl. :lotsaluv: :hug:

Bianca, so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl.

Through your beautiful memories she will always be with you and live on in your heart.

My heart sunk when I read this. I was so excited to hear of a Cavalier that was 15 years old, that's so encouraging. I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful little girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bianca.

Princess Annabelle had a long and wonderful life. :flwr:

Im soooo sorry, and I have no idea of how I missed this the first time around.

Annabel was such a wonderful gal, and I enjoyed seeing her photos. Im so sorry, and we have lost a treasured part of our board~ The wonderful thing about your dear Annabel is she will forever live on here....

My deepest prayers for you and yours.
d

Annabel was with you for more than half you life. Bianca, how are you doing after losing her?

Bianca,

I haven't been on here for an age so i have only just seen that you have lost your darling Annabel. I am so very, very sorry and know that it must hurt like it was only yesterday.

Princess Annabel had such a wonderful life with you and was obviously much adored. try to think of her as being a puppy with angel wings playing with the bunnies at Rainbow Bridge until her Mamma joins her and you can snuggle again. Sending you a big :hug:. Take care x

So sorry and can really empathise with how you must be feeling as I have been there a few times too. I find it really helps to focus on the fun times you had together and to draw on those happy memories when you feel sad. I know how hard it is to smile right now, but in time you will be able to do just that every time you think of her. I found it helped me enourmously to talk to any friends who were dog lovers, as they are the only ones who really understand. Take care of yourself now.

Back