Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annabel has passed away 4th June 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy so sad...

I have to echo everyone here, I am so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you find comfort in the many happy years of memories that you shared with Annabel. What a wonderful age that she lived to but of course it was not long enough... our thoughts are with you....
    Emma and Renco Harvey & Bella's mum & dad

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Annabell will live on in your heart and memories of her. She is now ageless and running free with all the other doggies at the rainbow bridge

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry about your beautiful Annabel. What a great loss for you but oh my, 15 1/2 years! What a wonderful life-span for your dear!

Post Thanks / Like

What a special girl she was! And what a blessing that you were able to let her pass peacefully. You gave her such a wonderful life. She'll be missed.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Rest in peace Princess Annabel.

I send a pray to my Suzy over the other side on the rainbow bridge to show you the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Annabel View Post
    Please keep in touch, I would still love to hear about your precious Cavaliers.
    Princess Annabel is still here with us. You still have many stories to tell us about her.

I been at one end of having a dog with a short life but I have also been at the other end with a dog that shared so much of my life, people said she must have been a sister to me because she had spend so much of my life with me. My Suzy was 21 when she died.

It hurt like hell to begin with, but slowly over the months the memories will come flooding back of the good time. They never leave you. 16 years later and we still talk about Suzy. She may be living it up over at the rainbow bridge but part of her will always be here with us and it’s the part what always make us smile.

Remember it’s OK to hurt but it’s also to OK to smile at the wonderful times you had, Princess Annabel will always be a part of you.
    Davy, SinE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

Bianca I'm very sorry for your loss of Princess Annabel. She will be missed on this board a great deal. I think Davy's message is a beautiful one. Please remember cavalier boards are a great place to be able to continue to tell Annabel stories or share photos with others that are interested. God bless you and your family, and sweet Annabel now chasing butterflies at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss, she will live on forever in your memories.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Bianca Annabel was a beautiful girl and I know she must have been so special to you, and will always continue to be. You gave her everything she could of possibly wanted, shelter, food, water and most importantly your love.

Take your time to reflect on Annabel's magnificent life and we are all always here for you You have a cavvy angel looking out for you now
    Emily and Ollie (29/10/06)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sad at your loss Bianca.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

to you and your family. Run free beautiful Annabel
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)