• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoey's first show

Elude

Just wanted to do a little bragging about my girl, and her brother. She went to her first show with her litter mate brother on the weekend. They both ended up doing really well! Zoey was so well behaved. She ended up with a 2nd place in her first class, and a 1st place in her second class the next day. She showed off against her brother for best puppy in which he won.

Her brother Winston had a heck of a weekend. He took best puppy both days, and on Sunday took winner's dog against a finished American Champion. He also took Best of Opposite. Zoey's breeder and I are very proud of both of them!

We were busy both days and I didn't get a lot of good pictures of them during the show, but I got some cute ones of them all dolled up and ready to go!

Winson on the left with the bigger blaze, Zoey on the right
DSC01069.jpg

My beautiful girl!
DSC01067.jpg

Winston showing off for best puppy in group, he didn't win but also didn't behave very well as this photo illustrates. The poor boy was hot, tired, and wanted to sniff the ground!
DSC01072.jpg

Winston
DSC01065.jpg

Congratulations to Zoey, Winston and you! That's great! How old are they? And don't you love it when a puppy beats a finished champion?

Thanks everyone! They are just over 6 months old. Zoey's breeder is showing Winston for his owners, and I'm learning the ins and outs with Zoey. We show them again in two weeks and I hope they do just as well! I've never been involved in showing before, its definitely a rush when they do well!

Back