• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hiiiii from Elsie.....I'm back!

Elsiegirl

Hi everyone....I've had a busy couple of months but I'm back. My mom and dad got married in May and I was in their wedding. I'm getting really big now! My favorite things include playing with my toys and going down to the beach so that I can get into the water and go swimming. I celebrated my 6th month birthday on May 26th! Glad to be back!!

Hannahswedding046.jpg

DSCN2896.jpg

DSCN3133.jpg

DSCN3132.jpg

Elsie, Lovely to have you back on the board. You look gorgeous in your new photos. Please pass on my heartiest comgratulations to your parents on their marriage. I hope you all enjoyed the day enormously. :flwr:

Congrats to your mom & dad! How cool that you got to be in the wedding...love the pearls!

Congratulations to your mum and dad, and you look gorgeous in your pearls :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

What WONDERFUL pictures.......I think you were in a contest for "Most Beautiful" with your mom....Judy

Hey, I love your pearls. I have a set, that I where with my fur, but yours are nice and fat.

Congrats to your parents. It looks like a fun day.

Love

Libby

Back