• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Camping about

gocamping

Well, it is hard to believe but Libby is 11 months now. She is a great traveler. She just enjoys being with us and seeing all the new sights. We visited a local camp this weekend. Enjoy!

2007Libby11monthsfoxden002.jpg

We were greeted by the local wild turkey. Libby and Riley thought they could take him with no problems.

2007Libby11monthsfoxden004.jpg

Here she is at 11 months. This picture really shows how big she has grown.

2007Libby11monthsfoxden006.jpg

2007Libby11monthsfoxden005.jpg

Here's all my girls, except Riley. Her and Daddy were off walking around the lake.

What makes me laugh is the skinny long legs. Amber is just a few weeks younger (11 months on 20 June) and she's exactly the same. All legs- and yet, she's not a particularly tall girl. Libby is lovely!

Thanks Everyone for the kind comments. Yes, I am so excited about her ears. I just ordered her first snood from Roxanne. I am sure she is not going to think it is a fashion statement, but I hope she will wear for eating and going outside in the rain!

Back