• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What kind of dog bed do you recommend?

Hi finn loves this one I found it in the local garden centre

DSCF0525.jpg

This is how much
DSCF0527.jpg

We have one of those beds too, among many many others :D, they're really good and very popular with the cats and dogs but wouldn't be for unsupervised use if you have a chewer!

Haha, honestly...I went to Ross (like a TJ Maxx or other kind of discount designer store) and got Fiona the comfiest one I could find for not too much money. For Fiona it really doesnt matter because when it really comes down to it, she's sharing my pillow every night!:D

There is also another good site to check out www.dogbedworks.com, a little on the more expensive side but there are two beds on the "specialty beds" page that are good for dogs that tend to eat their beds.

A crate makes a great dog bed! Just add some blankets and maybe a pillow and you'll have one happy dog.

Other wise, Ollie sleeps in the little foam bed we picked up at the $2 store, with a towel in it for warmth! He much prefers the beanbag, couch or my bed! :lol:

Mine have one from LL Bean like Scouty Girl, but my dogs have the rectangular shaped one.

Having had all sorts of beds now, I'd recommend looking for something either cheap and cheerful as they do wear out (especially if you are washing them), or go for something very well made like the Bean beds or Wallybeds (latter are quite expensive though). The most popular sleeping places here are not the expensive beds though. They really like a pillow I put in a wicker cat basket and a beanbag bed made by Emma at www.woofwoofcoats.co.uk. Or they'll go for the sofa. :)

Back