Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Bella! (After a fashion!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cathryn, your girls are absolutely gorgeous. Bella truely lives up to her name. She is beautiful and looks just like Rosie! Crystal is also stunning. Thank you so much for doing this diary and sharing the experience with us.
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Seen that look before. Teddy wouldn't look at the camera, either.It's the Torylac bit showing through.

Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my--Ms. Nixon-- If you closed the blaze a bit more on your Teddy -- You'd have the twin to my Hunter. Same dark red, same shaped face-- scary

And Ms. Bennet (I've always liked the reverse name) Ttenneb, Ttiweh, Ronnoc-- mine would have been Notsil and I decided a big NO to that. Your girls are lovely and we will all be hoping the tests are clear. I've done 5 MRI's and it was nerve racking. Sandy
    Last edited by WoodHaven; 7th June 2007 at 02:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I hope whoever was poorly is feeling much better now...
    Hi Nicki!

It was Josie, we took her and Caitlin out for a meal as the boys were in respite for the night, well she ordered this "fondue" dessert, I tell you now even an adult could not have eaten all that! : There was this huge bowl of melted chocolate dip along with a bowl of chocolate fudge cake, a bowl of ring doughnuts, a bowl of sliced up banana, a bowl of sliced up strawberries and a bowl of mallow flumps to dip in it!! Even with "jelly belly" Mum and "washboard abs" Dad helping out we couldn't eat it all, this was from the kids menu! :

Of course they were both running around a lot in the soft play room and outside in the garden as well, so I think you can guess what happened later in the night!!

But Josie is fine now and I think has learnt that her eyes are (far) bigger than her stomach! for asking after her though!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely girls. You'd probably like my Holly, Cathryn- 'small', 'cobby' and 'shortbacked' are all apt descriptors. Plus she has a lovely face, but we feel she's maybe too stocky to look in proportion.

Amber has loads of Toraylac (from the Charterwood side) but she's not given me 'that look' yet!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

What a beauty. Thanks for doing this journal as well. I will be definitly following your progress as I am keen to learn more about SM as well
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/