• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Oh the Hokey Cokey!"

Cathryn

Whilst trying to get a reasonable pic of Bella this afternoon, I took this picture which just made me think of the old nursery rhymme "Hokey Cokey" :D

Ok Bella take it away,"You put your right leg in..................." join in if you can folks!! :rotfl:

RosieBellaandCrystal012.jpg

That's so funny...Oliver always sits like that, with one leg sticking out! It's so funny! Is it a Cavalier thing? :)

Like this Aunty Cathryn ?

003mewhat.jpg

It's genetic.

showImg_0107.jpg

Both front paws in, from Teddy.

trio.jpg

...and a whole self, but you fall over with no legs.

047teddytickle.jpg

Well, I think my next Cav needs to be a Blenheim!! :fool:

Barbara, I just LOVE the picture with all three in it. Their little mushy faces just melt my heart :l*v:

:rotfl: b*n*n* :wggle: :pi*no: :rotfl:

Yeah!! that's the idea Barbara!! Come on folks, any-one else got a pic of their Cavalier doing the "right leg in" position?? I am sure you have somewhere, lets see how many more there are out there!!

Here we go again!

"You put your right leg in!"

RosieBellaandCrystal012.jpg

Hilarious pics. I'll have to look and see if i have anything along those lines! Leo sits like that. :)

Yup, I've got a couple of Molly like that. Funny thing is, when I first got her (that first pic was taken two days after I brought her home), I thought there might be something wrong with her leg. :eek:

molly_kitchen.jpg

leg_out1.jpg

What little sweeties. :luv:

Of my 4, only Sam (the Boxer) sits in that position, but in his case it is due to arthritis in his knee.

Come on folks I'm sure there are more of you out there with pics of your dogs sitting in the "Hokey cokey/pokey" pose!!! Get posting!! :D :D :paw: :paw:

Back