• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

24 feet ,12 ears & 6 leads

AT

= one mammoth grooming session & walk :)

2 of my relations dogs came for a haircut & bath so I thought I might aswell do my 4 too

Here's Ellie ( not mine )

STA72711lo.jpg

STA72721lo.jpg

last one , all together

all except the ruby & Tri are rescues

STA72749lo.jpg

Last edited:
What a fantastic mix of characters! Love that little pap in there and those big ears. They always look great when they are clean; you almost don't want them to go out again so they stay pristine.

They are all so clean and pretty. The last picture was cute the first cav has such a long tongue I had to giggle.:w**h**:
judy

What a fantastic mix of characters! Love that little pap in there and those big ears. They always look great when they are clean; you almost don't want them to go out again so they stay pristine.

The pap is called jenny ( or princess fluffy knickers ) I only bath her a couple of times a year , she doesn't get dirty , doesn't shed much or get knots. she's near perfect :D

They are all so clean and pretty. The last picture was cute the first cav has such a long tongue I had to giggle.:w**h**:
judy

Thats buffy , her tongue is always out( we beleive she's had a broken jaw at some point) she is about 16 & the older she gets the longer it hangs .
We used to have a blen boy , his tongue hung out of the other side , they where like bookends

Thats buffy , her tongue is always out( we beleive she's had a broken jaw at some point) she is about 16 & the older she gets the longer it hangs .
We used to have a blen boy , his tongue hung out of the other side , they where like bookends

I feel bad making that comment I thought she was just panting sorry:eek:
judy

I feel bad making that comment I thought she was just panting sorry:eek:
judy

Oh dont feel bad , we've had loads with their tongues permanently out . everyone thinks they're hot or eating a piece of ham ,lol

We took one to york a few years ago & shop keepers kept running after us with us with bowls of water.

Back