• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Request: I'm craving photos! Pleeeeeeze!

lb0024

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I'm enjoying getting to know you all via your messages, all the great information shared, and the comraderie.

Molly is my 6 month old tri and she's my first dog (as an adult), and I am also new to the Cavalier breed. (That is, I didn't know of them until about a year ago.)

I am sooooo smitten with Molly and the Cavalier breed! :luv: I love them all!! They all have just the sweetest faces and personalities. I can't get enough of them!

So one thing I noticed on this forum is that the avatar photos are so small. They are a TEASE! I want to see more - larger - photos of all your precious babies! I went to the Photo Gallery and, aside from a few of you, it's kinda pitiful! Where are all your brag books!? Get them out and post some photos! Pleeeeeeeze!!! Oh, and I will too. :eek:

I'll be watching...!
-laura

There are a ton of photos--check your display option settings below! :)

I have quite a few pics of my two pups on my blog. If you scan down the page and see a pic you want to view larger, just click on it. There are also more pics of the pups starting in the November 2006 archives.

http://picselated.blogspot.com/

Back