• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Those ears!

Chardonnay

Maggie is 11 months old today. Here's a picture I took of her sleeping last weekend.

ears.jpg

BTW - I was walking her the other day and someone pointed to her slippers and said, "She looks like she's wearing bell bottoms." LOL!

Wow what lovely ears! My gosh my boys ears were definitely not that long at 11 months....come to think of it.i dont theyre ears are that long at the momenT!! (theyre 1 year 6 months)

She is gorgeous :luv: Her ears are longer than Ladys and she is 10yrs old!

Sarah Xxx

Wow.....I didn't know ears got that long. She can sweep your floors for you. Seriously, do you have to put her ears up when she eats and drinks??? She is beautiful.......Judy

Thanks for all the compliments. She really is very pretty little girl and I think she takes after her mummy who has very lovely long ears.

I should mention that Maggie is also a rather petite little girl, only 11 lbs - so her ears look huge in preportion to her head.

I don't put up her ears in anyway, so yes they get soaked when she drinks and end up with bits of her food in them. But since I only feed her once a day now, I just brush them afterward - so it's not too bad and she loves being groomed.

She is beautiful and how do you keep her ears so clean?
Our little Cav used to have everything in his ears, sticks, grass, burrs, but then again, he was a little boy. :)

Back