• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

day at the beach

himindoors

we took our 3 to Portmarnock beach for a picnic today. Thought I'd post some pics as it's ages since we've put any up

Brandy and Twinkle watching me walk off with Daisy Boo

P6090138.jpg

Daisy Boo having a good look round

P6090135.jpg

P6090134.jpg

Daisy Boo

P6090132.jpg

recovering from the hard day lounging around in the sun

P3040079.jpg

p4190092.jpg

Aww!

What a sweetie, looks like you had a great time, and Yes it is very tiring having such a good day!! Making me feel sleepy just looking at them all chilling out back at home!!

It's always such a pleasure to see pictures of the whole gang. Twinkle is looking so grown up now. :) They are a really handsome group. Luck you getting out to the beach -- I am overdue to take mine as they love running along the sand and into the water.

needless to say there was great fun after 3 baths that evening as well! By the end of it our bath was like a minature beach. It was also their first picnic and they couldn't quite believe their luck. Cocktail sausages, pork pies and a desert of strawberries. I think Joanna might be spoiling them a bit

Cavalier Beach outing then?

When, where ... just say the word! I will dress the Daxies up as Cavvies and I will probably have at least one Cavvie here anyway. Would love to see what Megan thought of the beach :)

Great pics...

Back