• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly will be 1 year old on June 15th

Charleen

I am taking the picture this weekend, while I have daylight.
I know if I wait until the 15th, after work the pictures won’t come out
as well. He weighs 15 pounds. He is such a wonderful dog.

537948607_b70f922a0e.jpg
537948605_06c4e91f86.jpg

537948603_80bbca34af.jpg
537948601_02a3876716.jpg

Jolly with his father, Luke
537948597_bec8f45dc3_o.jpg

Oh, Happy Birthday to Jolly!!!!! What a cutie..... He looks like such a sweetheart. Judy:rah:

Brady and i say happy birthday to you jolly. brady turned one about a month and a half ago, and he says it's not so bad.:)

Little Jolly, your definately growing up!! :D You will definately become a handsome man like your father :l*v:

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jolie, Happy birthday to you!!!

You look so much like your papa; both so handsome!

Is it the 15th there, you can tell I don't travel :D

Happy birthday Jolly, your mum has been looking forward to it bet she got you a nice surprise.:hppybdy:

Hi everyone. I am a complete airhead.:sl*p: I told my family, I told the doggy day care and all of you that today was his b'day. :eek: Today is the 14th.

Today is Jolly's real birthday! Charleen, he has a family resemblance to his handsome daddy. What a handsome little man.
:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:Happy 1st Birthday Jolly!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JOLLY!! (for yesterday):rah:
Love the pics!! he sure is a handsome boy:snap:

btw i had no idea Luke was his father!!!

Back