• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy is home *pics*

ness

Hi everyone! my new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy is home. He is doing soo well! he hasent done any accidents in the house yet, eats well, drinks well, sleeps in his basket and only woke me up 3 times during the night to go to the toilet and went everytime I put him out :D Im so pleased with him, he's such a good pup and is sooo cute! the only bad thing is that he has a small umbilical hernia. But the vet thinks it will heal on it's own. If it dosent I will just get it fixed when he get's neutered. Everything else is great!
here are some pics of him
in the car on the way home
P1010010.jpg

asleep with his sister Kya (Sarah J's puppy)
P1010013-1.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010024-1.jpg

P1010037.jpg

Sorry most of the pics are of him sleeping, It's hard to get a good pic when he's awake as he always runs up to the camera and licks it lol I will try get some good ones of him awake.

Well everyone that has seen him thinks he looks like an Alfie. So that might be his name, im gonna wait until my mum and brother see him first to decide. They are in Sydney and will be back in a couple of day's. I think they will like the name Alfie though :)

Ness, he is absolutely darling...what a bundle of cute!!!!! I LOVE the name Alfie. I think he does look like an Alfie. He also reminds me of a masked bandit...He just looks like he is looking for something to get into. What fun !! Judy

lovely pics ...so yummy ( tri puppies get me all tingly )

thanks for posting

Well everyone that has seen him thinks he looks like an Alfie. So that might be his name, im gonna wait until my mum and brother see him first to decide. They are in Sydney and will be back in a couple of day's. I think they will like the name Alfie though :)

I don't know what an 'Alfie' looks like, but it's a perfectly good name for an awfully cute little man. He looks very well fed! :)

KC

tri puppies are just sooo adorable. yours is no exception. i'd love to see how he looks growing up!!! enjoy these early days w/ him... they go by quick!!!

I'm thinking about getting another cav when my pup is mature, and if I do I want it to look just like yours!

Don't know how I missed this thread!!

What an adorable little chunk of a man!!:lotsaluv:I think that Alfie suits him to a "T" :lotsaluv:

Back