• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Swimming Pics

What great pics!! I love to see Cavaliers swimming! Reminds me of a trip to our local park there is a lake with a little island about 60 feet out, this guy was throwing a stick (OK branch!) for his lab out onto the island, the dog fetched it back about 10 times then decided he'd forgotten how to swim when he next got onto the island!! The poor guy had to wade out to the island and fetch his dog back, the lab was holding onto the branch for dear life! :lol: could have been worse, it could have been winter!! Brrrrrr!! :lol: :rotfl:

Post more pics soon!!

Oh my, what an adorable little girl!! :luv: I wish Ollie had the same determination as her! My little wussy boy only comes in the water if I'm in and whimpers untill I come out!

What great pictures
Our little Cav wouldn't get his feet wet, so we bought him a mini surfboard to sit on while we swam in the swimming pool. He loved it.

What great pictures
Our little Cav wouldn't get his feet wet, so we bought him a mini surfboard to sit on while we swam in the swimming pool. He loved it.

Now that is something I'd love to see pictures of!!

Elsie is so cute with the stick in her mouth. I've never brought Molly to the beach so I don't know if she likes the water or not? But rain doesn't seem to bother her. :)

haha thats awesome! how did you get her to do that? my dog goes into the swimming but only if i lead the way.

Back