• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some recent photos.

Er, in those photos she is roughly three & a half months old.

She's 4 months old now. She had a major growth spurt overnight last week. I spent that whole day going :yikes whenever I looked at her. Had to make her collar bigger & everything.

I thought it was time for some more recent photos of the little miss:

n284300262_162462_5237.jpg

n284300262_162461_4996.jpg

With her tongue out.

Anyone know if her chest area here will become less golden?

n284300262_162460_4754.jpg

I thought this looked like I had got her to do some posing on purpose hehe.

love the new photos. she looks to be about the same size as my dixie. dixie was 4 mo. yesterday. how much does she weigh? i think dixie looks a little thin, but the vet said no. they like them lean, i think. anyway she is a cutie.

I don't know. Sadly, I don't have any scales in the house.

The only weight I know of was she was 1.3kg when she was 9 weeks old. She doesn't look thin. In fact she looks quite chubby about the belly but has a defined waist & you can feel her ribs if you stroke her sides so she is a healthy weight, whatever it is!

she is very like my lil man they have the same ears and they are around the same age, oh bax could have a girlfriend :) She really is a beauty, u should be a very proud mammy. i know about growing over night it is mad!

I think she's about a month younger. By the ears, do you mean FAR too big for his little head? Her ears look bigger in the photos than they actually are for some reason. But she's always dragging them through her food & drink..

Everyone wants her as their girlfriend & she wants to be everyone's girlfriend too! She's a proper little tart. :D

Really furry looking, i think it looks so cute!! Bax looks like his ear ar to big as well!! Bax will be delighted now that he has a girlfriend!

We watch eight below the other night it is about husky dogs and he was glued to the telly!

Haha. Aoife's an avid telly watcher too! She was very excited the other day when she saw horses on the TV. God knows what she'd do if she saw a real one.

They sound like the perfect couple so far!

She's been losing teeth all weekend & she's twenty weeks old now (do people classify that as five months old or do they go by the date?) & I bought a memory card so thought I would test it out:

n284300262_172374_1409.jpg

n284300262_172382_3099.jpg

n284300262_172373_1188.jpg

She still looks very small to me compared to other Cavaliers her age. :confused:

Back