• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Everything I know, I learned from my sister

IsabellaBugatti

Sofi loves to follow in her big sister's footsteps. Here are a few photos of her learning about the "good things in life"

Enjoy your chews on the sofa when mom and dad aren't looking:
541685348_f1ba273086.jpg

No really, mom likes it when you help with the dishes. The best bits are on the silverware:
541685334_9acd63116d.jpg

Don't waste your time on the dog bed - mom's brown blanket is the best for naps!
541685324_e330558ff3.jpg

Thanks everyone! Bella and Sofi are hilarious to watch together. Here's one of the most recent lessons...one of our good friends brought a gift for the new puppy. Here Bella is teaching her how to open it. :) Of course they both thought the paper was the best part!
595341052_8131ed1e52.jpg

Aww that is lovely! :lotsaluv: Of course the paper is the best part of unwrapping any present, just think of how much mess you can make if you rip it up really small!! ;) ;) :lol:

its funny how they learn from eachother, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the teacher!

Charleen - yes, they do play very well together. Bella is a very patient big sister, which helps. :)

Thanks everyone for you kind words! They definitely keep us laughing here at home. I'm glad they've become such good friends!

Back