• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NJ Cavaliers: The Movie

Lani

A.K.A.: "How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by a Cavalier!!"

I tried to incorporate footage of all the dogs.

I hope you enjoy! :dogwlk:

i was patiently awaiting your video after you mentioned it when you posted your pictures.

what a great time they must have had! lucky is sure growing up to be a big boy and all the other cavies are so cute. can't wait until the next one!

Great job on the video Lani. We had such a fun day! There were about 26 people, 17 cavaliers and 3 other dogs. It was a blast. Wish you could all come to the next one. :dogwlk:

Oh Lani
It looked amazing!!!
We really wish we were there... :(
Was winston there? Fromthe NYC meet ups? Lots of tri's, ginger def would've blended in well!!
Not sure when your planning your next one, we are out of town beginningof august and september ;)

It sure was amazing. We missed you!!! Winston didn't make it either ... hopefully next meet up will be even more amazing if you guys can make it!! ;)

Great video it looks like a great time was had by all, i love seeing all the colours together :lotsaluv:

Thanks Everyone! It really was an awesome get-together and a chance for a bunch of Cavalier owners to come together and get to know each other. We had a great mixture of friends, Cavalier Talk friends, people from other message boards and Dogster! And we had a lot of interested people who really wanted to come to the meet-up but couldn't make this one, so I think our next one should be pretty well attended too.

Thank you again, Cathy, so much for all your help and suggestions about the get-together. Bruce's wife Kris also provided some really good ideas. We had a blast.

Here's another clip with more Pawty footage (no music). The shrill giggle in the background is me. :eek: Oh, well, we were having fun. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWDuEymSaUU

Estee, we are looking forward to seeing you at the next one!! HOpefully the dates will work better.

Back