• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poisoned dogs in KY

Crittercall

Some sick-o in Lexington, KY has been poisoning dogs in the downtown area. Erin told me that this is the second time that this has happened recently. They are evidentlly lacing balls of hamburger meat with either anti-freeze or warfarin (coumadin, rat poison) and throwing it into the yard for the dogs to get.

She mentioned it to me because one of the women that they interviewed had lost a Cavalielr in the first episode of this happening. She was able to get another dog and this one was also poisoned in this latest event but she was able to get it to a veterinarian quickly enough to save its life.

Just one more instance in What in the H*** is the matter with people??? From what I understand, the area of town where this is happening is one of the areas that has been refurbished and is desirable. I don't know whether I am more sick or more angry at this happening.

This is really disturbing. I cannot for the life of me understand why people would hurt innocent animals.

Obviously not a dog lover but very sick in the head. I hope they get this person before any more animals are hurt.:mad:

There are some very sick and disturbed people in this world. If you don't like dogs, stay away from them. I always say, you never know who you are standing next to. Some people are very strange.

Back