• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Overhauled - Me and the Boys

merlinsmum

Well, I decided it was time to get the hair lopped off and upgraded:D

So here we were;
280450019_bb99ce93d7.jpg

and here we are now ( the dress is not something I normally wear daily!)
543882253_4840f829a1.jpg

Looks great, changes the shape of your face a bit, you look happy and vibrant, and those doggies are lovely.

Kirsty,

You look fabulous!!! Of course so do Merlin and Oakley. Dare I say it....you look younger in the after picture. You go girl!!!

Wow, definitely suits you better, you look very glamorous. Smiling brings out your eyes too, keep smiling :D

You should use that for your avatar.

Last edited:
That's a great style! And the dogs make great accessories... :)

I just cut my hair as well -- actually I had my mom cut it today while I am out visiting for a few days -- from midway down my back to shoulder length (she'd been wanting it cut for ages so especially enjoyed lopping it off herself I think :lol:). It is fun I think to go for a fresh look and a change.

That's a great style! And the dogs make great accessories... :)

I just cut my hair as well -- actually I had my mom cut it today while I am out visiting for a few days -- from midway down my back to shoulder length (she'd been wanting it cut for ages so especially enjoyed lopping it off herself I think :lol:). It is fun I think to go for a fresh look and a change.

Pictures please Karlin? :)

I must agree with the rest... a VERY nice hair style on you. :)

I'm trying to think of something to do with my hair. I hope it comes out half as good!

-laura

Wow. Very hip.... It really looks great on you-glamorous, I'd say. The dogs are beautiful too.

Back