• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bertie and Oliver

Joan bamborough

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if anyone has any answers as to why my 8month old dog is constantly twitching, the vet said MYRON TWITCH, I have had no replies from forum with any ideas as to why it is happenig, he is very active and is eating a little better. He goes for his MRI scan on 26th June to establish the reason, however I was like I say wondering if someone may have experienced the same in one of their babies, I am relevantly new to the forum and any help would be greatly appreciated, also I mentioned about my 7yrs old dog having a curly coat and poorly eyes, as to date not much from the forum,look forward to hearing from anyone with regards to thgese matters, and in the case of the eye problem, couold a change in diet help. I am using natural tear drops on him

Hi, Joan. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your two dogs!! This site has a wealth of health related information in the health section. Check it out! I'm sure others will respond with more info.

There are some replies in the health section -- Nicki moved the thread there so that more people with experience might respond. I see that you replied there but just in case:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=18773

We only have two members that I know of who have cavaliers with Curly Coat/dry eye and they are only on the site now and then. I do know it is a quite serious condition that can be very painful for the dog, but different dogs are affected differently. Nicki I think knows the name of a vets that are very familiar with the condition? You could also try PMing our member Alison Leighfield (you can find her in the member list) as she had a dog with this condition and has been very good and generous about giving advice to others.

Also, more info here: http://cavalierhealth.org/dry_eye.htm

I've never heard of a myron twitch so can't offer any suggestions there. Are you sure that's the name and the spelling? I googled the term and the only time it came up that I culd find, is in your actual post to the board -- so perhaps the name is actually slightly different? That's the only thing I could think of.

Back