• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A little light comedy!!

Cathryn

I wasn't sure where exactly to post these, so thought this the best place! I was nosing around my vets website earlier and happened on their photo galleries, there is a link there to email these pics so I figure they won't mind me posting them on here for you all to enjoy!!

First off is a beautiful Siberian Husky who is well up to speed with modern technology!!

check_email.jpg

Next up is another Husky who really needed to chill out!!

chilling.jpg

Now we have a cat who is making the most of being in charge for the night!

cocktail_hour.jpg

And finally the most unusual cat bed I have ever seen in my life!! :lol:

flushing.jpg

hope you enjoy them, I needed a little bit of comic relief after the last few days!!

love the one of the cat with his beer! reminds me of my partner slightly:D

I think we should introduce Dylan to the cat - they look like they'd be bestest buddies! ;);););)

Drinking partners yes, but there may be a bit of fur flying over the remote control!! :lol: :rotfl:

Had forgotten about that pic, Bless Him!!:lotsaluv:

:lol: Tell Bruce! The owner of the siberian husky obviously didn't read the safety warnings that came with the refrigerator!;););)

What I want to know is - are Dylan and the cat old enough to be drinking? Do they have designated drivers? And finally how DID THEY open the bottles. I smell an accomplice here! Hee Hee

GREAT PICTURES - Thanks for the giggle you gave me :)

Back