• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 sick babies

coconut

I have 2 sick furry babies at home as mark gave them lidi treats and they didn't agree wit both of them! So they will have to do with out food for this evening and it will be boiled rice and chicken!!

Poor baxter got sick and poor freddie has the runs bless them i will not be home to them til after 10 as i have horse-riding lessons tonight! My poor babies!!

As anyone had there dogs re-act to treats?

don't worry

Hi, Harvey has the most sensitive stomach and we are getting sick of everything disagreeing with him, he's permanently on boiled rice and chicken mixed with puppy food and canine digestion powder. The other day we bought him some coloured stick treats, I gave him one of the green sticks which he loved until he got a bad stomach and started pooing ultra violet green diahorrea it was sooo gross. We have thrown the rest away now!! Think the my fur baby is better on fewer treats to be honest. Harvey gets the odd dog biscuit but he's a bit deprived on the treat side of things.. we are hoping he will grow out of it.. you are not alone. Hope your babies get better soon :)

Hi, Aw poor little babies, but a day without food will fix them up good and proper!!
Tasha with my parents will be sick if given one particular treat, milk bones!!

yup!!! jadan cant have any treats with poultry ESPECIALLY chicken...that goes for any chichen foods actually!! never has done. the vets put him on chicken and rice after his bits were dismantled at 6 months or there abouts and thats how we found out. constant runny ones and then told to put him on his jwb as was just as bland as chicken and rice but we gave him turkey...more runnys. then we realised we had got turkey instead of usual lamb and hey presto runnys all gone!!! no markies or choc drops unless sugar free! (they make him run too) no rawhide or pigs ears or paddywacks. in the end we took all treats away and introduced one at a time over a week each and then only once a day. now he has a selection of about five that cause no problems........its the eating the fox poo thats the problem!!!!:(:(:( so now we keep him on a lead until the evening run as then all the other greedy yukky pooches have hopefully eaten it all :):):):) heeheehee

Back