• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Precious Ginger

Gingers Mommy

Ginger stayed with a sitter last weekend when we had to go out of town for a wedding. He was a friend of my usual sitters who was out of town herself but left her dog with him and he's a retired photographer. I never expected it but look at this amazing photo he took of ginger!! he gave me a copy and I already framed it!!

544710391_6a82e7efa7.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, when I try to look at the pic all I get is a "something bad happened" message and no picture, might try uploading it to photobucket instead, heck if I can use that then any-one can!! :lol:

Thanks for checking out her photo and all your sweet comments. I knew you guys would appreciate it as much as I do!!
He must've photoshopped it!!!!

Last edited:
:rah: Well they say the third times the charm! :rah:

Ginger you are one very sweet little girl!! :lotsaluv:

She looks sooooo gorgeous.

You were both very very much missed at the meet-up this weekend, but I guess if you'd have come you might have missed out on this gorgeous pic!! so everything happens for a reason. ;-)

Hope to see you both soon at either a NY or NJ Meet-up. :dogwlk:

Back