• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar and Willow introduce....

Moviedust

their new ruby sister, Holly!!

newfriends.jpg

In an amazing stroke of good fortune--and a bit of small town networking--an 11 month old female ruby cavalier has joined our family. She came from a family that was not prepared for the neediness of a cavalier, and, in their wisdom, knew that it would be best to find a new home for her. When they learned that I know the breed and have connections to cavalier rescues, they gave me their pup, knowing that if I could not keep her myself I could find a good home for her.

After living with her for several days and having a vet give her a clean bill of health, Cedar, Willow, my husband and myself have all decided to make Holly a permanent member of the family. She couldn't be happier!!

After much family ruckus, a lot of growling and barking back and forth, we've all selected the following photos of Holly to showcase her special beauty.

Holly is thrilled to have a great big backyard; she spent some fun time exploring it for the first time:

exploringtheyard.jpg

holly-1.jpg

holly2.jpg

Holly was overjoyed with her new home and family:

FergieinManhattan.jpg

Of course, she was very tired after all the excitement:

sleepyholly.jpg

I'm sure we'll have more to share about Holly's antics in the future.

Awww what an adorable little girl. Those rubies sure do have cute mischievous little faces. Well congratulations. What fun a 3 dog family.

I am so happy for all of you......Holly is very lucky. She is beautiful, and I know she will be a wonderful addition to your family. Now all you need is a black and tan........Judy

How lucky are you?!! That's so great, for her and for your family, too!
What a great story. :D

Thats a wonderful story. Best of luck with your new addition. Holly looks like she's settling in just fine.
Yvonne

I'm so happy for all of you!! Who would've thought you would progress to 3 dogs in such a short time!! Doesn't take long, does it?? Everyone looks like they're settling in fine. A house full of cavaliers - who could want for more?

Sheri

It looks like you are just 1 short of a full house!!
Congratulations. We hope they are all settling in well :)

Lucky Holly and Lucky you -- what perfect timing! She is just adorable; what an impish little smile on that first picture. :) Bet you will have three times the fun now -- welcome to the 'Three's Not A Crowd' brigade... :lol:

Back