• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

it's been a while

chloe'sdee

Here's Chloe at 5 months. I think she's at that awkward adolesent stage, a little lanky looking. But she's a cutie still.

547830085_a6aaf9492a.jpg

547830107_56b57cc1fb.jpg

I do miss that little pudgy face.

547893601_89d5160d22.jpg

Take care.

Hi!

My little man Darcy is at the same stage too (must get new :snap: for you) I call it the "Orrible" stage, that's Orrible with a big "O" and not Horrible!! This is a really tough age for a Cavalier puppy, especially if you have plans to show them, entries for their shows are about to close and you are looking at this lanky adolescent and thinking "Now, tell me again, WHY did I keep you?" :lol:
They soon grow out of it though, and turn into truly beautiful young ladies and gents!! :lotsaluv:

That 3rd pic is my favorite. WHAT A FACE!!! and those eyes... such a cutie!!! Her coat is soo shiney too!! Beautiful!

Back