• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's my little baby's turn...

Lindsay

Tilly is getting spayed today. Josh took her in at 7:30 this morning and he is supposed to call me when he hears an update. We can go pick her up around 3. I am on pins and needles waiting to hear an update :confused:

Please send positive thoughts our way. I am sure everything will be just fine. She is just my youngest baby and I think I am the most protective over her! :rolleyes:

My sweet baby girl (on the right)...

Charlotte058.jpg

Guess this is something I will worry about when I get my furbaby.

Sending *hugs* and *good vibes* your way. Keep us posted. Good luck!

Yes. Josh called at lunch to check on her and they said she was groggy but was wagging her tail every time they talked to her. This has been the longest day! I just want to go get her and get home! :confused:

:xfngr::xfngr: I hope she is safely home by now! I know how it is to be more protective of your baby girl. :flwr: Hope she's doing well.

I think the worst part of a spay/neuter is the fact that we are separated from our fur babies. Hope she has a nice restful evening after her surgery. Healing vibes flying your way!

She's home safe and sound...whew! She is very much knocked out and pitiful and googily-eyed but she has very little pain and I am sure she will be back to her hellian ways tomorrow. :D :D :D

Awww I am glad she is home with you now. Being a bit googly eyed at the moment is her friend as it will keep her comfortable with residual sedation. Your next challenge is probably going to be keeping her quiet over the next few days. :D

excellent that it went smoothly! she may be groggy now but im sure she'll be her normal self by 2morro!

Back