• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily Party Treats

cavimom

Lily is 1 year old tomorrow. I went and bought her some puppy treats for her birthday. They are carob and yogurt treats. She hasn't eaten the one I gave her. She keeps licking it, but nothing more. This may take a while to go through! Here she is opening them. :)
553044939_7743045cfa.jpg

Last edited:
Wow those look amazing. I'd have a few of those! :lol: Happy b-day Lily; enjoy those yummy treats!

wow lily you are so lucky, those look yummy!!!!!
happy birthday for tomorow:rah: :rah: :rah:

Oh my! Those treats look delicious!
:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:Happy 1st Birthday Lily!!!:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Aww how cute!! Bailey just turned 1 yesterday and he devoured his little cake after licking it a little haha. Happy Birthday!! :rah:

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Lily!! :hppybdy:

Have to agree those treats look almost too good for little doggies and better suited for humans :lol: I hope you enjoy them and that you had a lovely Birthday! :lotsaluv:

It's funny you say that. Both my daughter and I tried the "chocolates". They smelled, looked, and well, tasted like chocolate. :)

Back