Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday in the Jerusalem forest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday in the Jerusalem forest

Yesterday we took Paddy & Leto for a stroll in the forest. we figured this would be a good walk with some shade, nice breeze and a great view.

The dogs had so much fun, mostly off the lead they were happy to be leading the pack. At some point they started running and went off the trail - they found a BBQ party - they were sure that this was a surprise for them so they joined in and by the time we found them they were already mingling with anyone with a sausage!!!

Here are the pics:

A typical view of the Judea mountains:

Drinking some water:

The whole family here:

Paddy:

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what amazing views! Your really lucky to live near there bet the dogs had a great time they certainly look pleased with themselves

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wonderful pictures and stunning views! I hope the dogs enjoyed the sausages

Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful outing. Love the pics of the dog and the scenery.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

What fantastic scenary!! Looks like a good time was had, did the dogs manage to persuade any-one to give them a sausage or two I wonder?
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

What beautiful scenery! I'm sure that party was arranged just for them
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Stunning photos....what fantastic views

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful scenery, i'm green with envy I'm sure my dogs would be too, they've never stumbled upon a BBQ party while out walking though i'm sure they live in hope
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Your dogs are so adorable!! And wow, the scenery there is gorgeous, what a beautiful place for a walk with your dogs!
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.

Post Thanks / Like

I see that it's working! Part of the reason that I share such pictures with you is to show everyone how living in Jerusalem / Israel is actually beautiful and very normal.

Without getting into politics, usually people only get to hear about the bad stuff. I just want you to know that there are so many good and beautiful things that they don't tell you about on CNN or BBC. If I managed to get anyone interested in visiting here or maybe change a little bit of their view of the area - then YES ! That's an achievment. Unfortunately the media usually put a focus on the extrems, however, life in Israel is NOT what they normally show you.

Sorry if this is extremly off topic. I just wish to welcome you all in Jerusalem!!!

Just tell me when you are coming (-;
    Last edited by Yaron; 18th June 2007 at 07:54 AM.