• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saturday in the Jerusalem forest

Yaron

Yesterday we took Paddy & Leto for a stroll in the forest. we figured this would be a good walk with some shade, nice breeze and a great view.

The dogs had so much fun, mostly off the lead they were happy to be leading the pack. At some point they started running and went off the trail - they found a BBQ party - they were sure that this was a surprise for them so they joined in and by the time we found them they were already mingling with anyone with a sausage!!!

Here are the pics:

559523735_1c284b4dc3_o.jpg

A typical view of the Judea mountains:
559523721_d272795a96_o.jpg

559277214_9bc6940e3c_o.jpg

559507831_3c0e045301_o.jpg

Drinking some water:

559523747_e0e8f78c15_o.jpg

The whole family here:

559507957_17e4d24d61_o.jpg

Paddy:
559277220_fe3af38db2_o.jpg

Wow, what amazing views! Your really lucky to live near there bet the dogs had a great time they certainly look pleased with themselves:D

What fantastic scenary!! Looks like a good time was had, did the dogs manage to persuade any-one to give them a sausage or two I wonder? :lol:

Wonderful scenery, i'm green with envy :) I'm sure my dogs would be too, they've never stumbled upon a BBQ party while out walking though i'm sure they live in hope:D

Your dogs are so adorable!! And wow, the scenery there is gorgeous, what a beautiful place for a walk with your dogs!

I see that it's working! Part of the reason that I share such pictures with you is to show everyone how living in Jerusalem / Israel is actually beautiful and very normal.

Without getting into politics, usually people only get to hear about the bad stuff. I just want you to know that there are so many good and beautiful things that they don't tell you about on CNN or BBC. If I managed to get anyone interested in visiting here or maybe change a little bit of their view of the area - then YES ! That's an achievment. Unfortunately the media usually put a focus on the extrems, however, life in Israel is NOT what they normally show you.

Sorry if this is extremly off topic. I just wish to welcome you all in Jerusalem!!!

Just tell me when you are coming (-;

Last edited:
Stunning photos, and a very cute family! :D

With photos like that, I don't know how you couldn't change people's perceptions!

Same here, my OH has wanted to visit Jerusalem for years and I keep putting him off :lpy:

You should definitely visit then. Jerusalem is currently packed with tourists from around the world. I know this because I work in the most famous hotel - The King David.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Remeber, it's really different from what you may have thought. It's nice, safe, great weather and full of outstanding tourist attractions. (-:

I know exactly where you work. My niece and nephew-in-law met in Israel. After living in California for many years, they are going back for a 2 year work assignment. I'll tell them to say hello if they visit your hotel, it's a gorgeous hotel.

Back