• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley-Grub

OhMarley

Hey all well Mad Monster Marley Grub is now 12 weeks old!!!!! he's going really well, still very naughty but oh so cute!!
Here are some (lots of photos)... Enjoy!

bnwmarley.jpg

"I'm feeling sleepy"

marleynbangbang.jpg

"Meet my friend Bangbang, I like her heaps!!"

marleybangcage.jpg

Marley "I'm helping her clean her cage out"
Bangbang "OUT OF MY HOUSE DOG!!!!!!!"

gatecrasher.jpg

Marley the Gate Crasher

marleysidepro.jpg

"Today i'm visiting my sister who lives in another house.... she scares me a little.."

cinogreedy.jpg

"YUMYUM i like it when puppy comes over i steal his things"

cinotoy.jpg

"muahahahahahha its mineeeeeeeee"

marleyandcino.jpg

"C'mon Marley WAKE UP!!!"

pinecone.jpg

"I stole this from the rabbit hehe"

marleyandbam.jpg

"This is Bam my friend from puppy playschool"

sunbaking.jpg

"I like to sunbake"

marleysleep.jpg

"What a day, till next time, cya all later night night"

What a little sweetie :lotsaluv: and doesn't he know how to fill his day for one so young!! Love the "gatecrasher" pic, and what a great name for the rabbit! Bangbang! I love it!! :D

I just love your rabbit!! They are so cute together! My rabbit and my dogs get along great together, and sometimes I'll find Bentley and Ebony (my bunny) sleeping next to each other on the livingroom carpet.

I just love your rabbit!! They are so cute together! My rabbit and my dogs get along great together, and sometimes I'll find Bentley and Ebony (my bunny) sleeping next to each other on the livingroom carpet.

Bangbang is such a wonderful bunny she is so tolerant and laid back. Even when marley goes over board and annoys her she'll just move away from him, never be aggressive or grumpy. He really loves her, I think he thinks she's a strange looking puppy :)

Great pictures, I love your rabbit, I had one when I was a kid, it was such a gentle little thing, he used to let me put my dolls clothes on him :)

Back